Joint Entrance Management Admission Test (JEMAT) is an entrance test organized by the West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), Kolkata. The test is conducted to take admissions into post graduate programs offered by numerous management institutes. A lot of students from West Bengal appear for this test to get admissions in 35 top management institutions. The institutes select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the test. After qualifying the JEMAT entrance exam candidates will be shortlisted based on the group discussion and interview. The JEMAT website provides online application forms that will ease the application procedure for candidates.
How to Apply for JEMAT 2016:
- The application form may be downloaded from the websites www.wbut.ac.in and www.wbut.net
- Completed application forms are to be submitted to the University office.
- Written examination fees are Rs. 800 for general category and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/OBC candidates (without late fine) while the corresponding fees are Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 respectively (with late fine).
- The fees are to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of West Bengal University of Technology payable at Kolkata.
- Attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and other testimonials as well as SC/ST/OBC certificates should be submitted with the application form.