West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata has announced the dates for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT), which will be conducted in March 2012. The JEMAT entrance exam will be held on Sunday, March 11, 2012.
JEMAT is an entrance test which is conducted to take admission into various management programs conducted by various management institutes under West Bengal University of Technology.
- The minimum qualification for admission to management programs is bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering/Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- The candidates appearing in their graduation final examination to be held in 2012 and Results published by September, 2012 may also apply.
Application Procedure for JEMAT 2012
- Candidates can download the application form from their official website www.wbut.ac.in and www.wbut.net.
- The completed application form has to be submitted to the university office.
- Examination fee for general category is Rs 800/- and Rs 400/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates (without late fine) while the corresponding fees are Rs 1000 and Rs 500 respectively (with late fine).
- The exam fees are to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of West Bengal University of Technology payable at Kolkata.
JEMAT 2012 Paper Pattern:
The JEMAT entrance exam is divided into 3 sections. The 3 sections are spread across English (40 marks), Mathematics (40 marks) and Logical Reasoning/GK (20 marks). The exam is of objective type and the duration of the exam lasts for 2 hours.
- Last date for application form submission (without late fine):Saturday, February 18, 2012
- Last date for application form submission (with late fine): Saturday, February 25, 2012
- JEMAT will be held on Sunday, March 11, 2012.