Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has announced the exam dates for JIPMER MBBS 2012, which will be conducted in the month of May 2012. The JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be held on Sunday, May 27, 2012 between 10:00 am and 12:30 pm.
JIPMER conducts the JIPMER MBBS2012 for admission into Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program.Admission to MBBS course for 127 seats is through an entrance examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers once every year.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
The Higher/Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and Mathematics (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
For detailed information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for JIPMER MBBS
- The application is available only on online. Completed application has to be posted with the photograph, proof of payment with UR number (in case of transfer/ deposit in bank)/demand draft and necessary attested copy of certificate as proof of category.
- On line application:A JIPMER MBBS 2012 application has to be submitted by online process (Internet based) by accessing the website: www.jipmer.edu.in from 28-03-2012 to 27-04-2012. The prospectus can be downloaded from the available link.
- Applicants may opt to remit the prescribed cost of the prospectus cum application form (examination fee included) through one of the following methods.
- Bank draft M.I.C.R. demand draft for Rs.1000/- (For SC/ST: Rs.800/- only) issued by any nationalized bank, drawn in favor of “Accounts Officer, JIPMER” payable at Pondicherry.
- On-line payment can be done as per instructions in website.
Paper Pattern for JIPMER MBBS
The entrance examination will be of multiple choice type questions with a total of 200 questions in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark. Zero mark will be given for the question not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question, will be deemed as incorrect response and no mark will be given. There is no negative marking.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application at JIPMER: Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- Date of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam: Sunday, May 27, 2012 between 10:00 am and 12:30 pm.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,