/>Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) has announced the second exam dates for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT-2014), which will be conducted in September 2014. The KMAT will be held on Sunday, September 14, 2014.
KMAT is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) program offered at private colleges in Karnataka for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT 2014:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for KMAT 2014:
- Candidates can apply online.
- DD should be made in favor of "KMAT 2014" and should be payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs 1000/-.
- Candidates who are applying for both MCA and MBA have to prepare a DD of Rs 1000/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for KMAT 2014:
- The KMAT paper pattern differs based on the paper chosen, there are 2 different patterns for the exam one is for MBA paper and other is for MBA and MCA combined paper. The duration of the exam is of 3 hours. The MBA paper consists of 3 sections namely mathematical skills, language comprehension and basic aptitude. The total number of question is 120 and each section consists of 40 questions.
- The combined paper of MBA and MCA consists of 4 sections namely basic aptitude, language skills, mathematical skills and logical reasoning. The total number of question in this paper is 160, which is divided into 40 questions per section.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
- Date of KMAT: Sunday, September 14, 2014.