Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) and Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati for taking admission to 3 years Bachelor of Law (LL.B), 5 years integrated Bachelor of Business Administration LL.B (BBA LL.B), Bachelor of Arts LL.B (B.A LL.B) and 2 years Master of Law (LL.M) programs for the academic year 2014. This test is being conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. The LAWCET and PGLCET will be held on Sunday, June 08, 2014.
LAWCET and PGLCET 2014 will be conducted in major cities of Andhra Pradesh. Some major cities are Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal and Tirupati. Clouded with a bunch of queries about LAWCET and PGLCET, you must be busy with your last minute revision. To help you further, Minglebox is providing the paper pattern of LAWCET and PGLCET exam below:
For more details on centers, click here.
Paper Pattern for LAWCET and PGLCET 2014:
- For LAWCET:
- The test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. The test consists of three parts.
- Total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of test is 90 minutes.
- Maximum marks are 120.
- For PGLCET:
- A single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M.
- It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.
Last Minute Tips for LAWCET and PGLCET 2014:
We are sure that you have put in all your effort in preparing for the exam and are feeling adequately prepared. Still some last minute tips:
- Visit the venue of the test if you are not very familiar with the city geography.
- Keep adequate time in your hand while leaving for the exam center on the exam day.
- Double check your admit card, identity proof and writing instruments.
- Do not panic even if you haven’t been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- Have proper sleep the night before the exam.
- After the exam, do visit http://www.minglebox.com for post exam analysis by experts and share your experiences with other test takers.
- The LAWCET and PGLCET Results are expected to be declared in the 3rd week of June, 2014.Do log on to Minglebox.com for the same.
- Keep abreast with the latest happenings in the Law education space on http://www.minglebox.com.
Best of Luck!!