Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati is conducting the common entrance test LAWCET for taking admission into undergraduate and PGLCET for postgraduate courses offered under the Andhra Pradesh state council of higher education. Sri Venkateswara University has announced the exam dates for the Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET 2016) and Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET 2016), which will be held in the month June. The LAWCET 2016 and PGLCET 2016 will be held on Saturday, May 28, 2016.
Candidates who want to take admission into first year of law courses offered by the Andhra Pradesh state council affiliated colleges must have to apply and qualify in the entrance test.
How to Apply for LAWCET and PGLCET 2016:
- Interested candidates may obtain application form with instructions booklet in person on payment of Rs. 250/- in cash from (i) All head post offices and university post offices, (ii) designated axis bank branches for LAWCET-2016 and on submission of demand draft of Rs. 500/- for PGLCET-2016 and Rs.250/-for LAWCET from university colleges of law in Andhra Pradesh.
- The amount of demand draft will be Rs. 250/- for LAWCET and Rs. 500/- for PGLCET drawn in favor of the “Secretary, APSCHE, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad “from any nationalized bank.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.aplawcet.org. The filled in downloaded application has to be submitted along with necessary DD.
- Filled in application forms should be submitted to “The Convener, LAWCET/PGLCET-2016, 1st floor, Old MBA Building, S.V. University, Tirupati-517502, A.P.” either in person or by speed/registered post only on or before the stipulated dates. Application can also be submitted online.
- The convener shall not be in any way responsible for the postal delay or loss in transit, or exhaustion of application forms at any sales counters of Post Offices / Andhra Bank.
- The entrance test is conducted for the seats for which the government is competent to make admissions. Information relating to admissions will be notified later the publication of Results.
- If a candidate applies for 3 year law course on the application form of 5 years law course, or vice versa, the application will be rejected.