Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is a leading insurance company owned by the government. It deals in insurance sector with other private and general insurance companies. The LIC exams are mainly conducted for the employment of candidates to the insurance services which include LIC agents, LIC AAO etc.
Below is a list of the most popular LIC exams –
- IRDA Exam - Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Exam
- L.I.C D.O - L.I.C. Development Officer's Examinations
- LIC AAO Exam - LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam
Eligibility for LIC exams
Most of the insurance companies and LIC corporations recruit candidates for its various positions through entrance exams, which are advertised in national news papers and various job portals.
Depending on the position the eligibility requirement differs for the entrance exams. The requirement for entry level officer’s position is graduate from any discipline and class 12th for clerical level posts.
Paper Pattern for LIC exams –
- The duration of the exam is 2 hrs.
- It is an objective type exam, which consists of Reasoning Test, English Test, Aptitude and General Awareness.
Note - Candidates who qualify in the written exam are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. And finally those who are selected in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be considered and relevant post will be assigned to them.