Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) to assess the potential of candidates willing to take up management programs. MAT is recognized by the Government of India as a national level entrance exam for taking admission to MBA and equivalent programs. MAT entrance exam is availed by lakhs of students every year and many institutes in India uses MAT scores for admissions.
How to Apply for MAT May 2017:
- Option 1: Candidates can apply online by uploading image of photograph and signature. Or
- Option 2: Candidates can apply online without uploading image of photograph and signature.
How to fill MAT online application form by Option 1:
- Step 1: New candidate to create Log In
- Fill the details to create Log In. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the button “Submit”. Once the information filled here will not be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.
Note: Kindly note the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
- Essential documents to be made ready: Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details/ documents/Information:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
- Step 2: Already logged In candidate log in to complete the process of filling online application form
- Action 1: Fill Application:
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your qualification, etc.
- While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the button “Save”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by log in again using Email-ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “Save”.
- Action 2: Uploading images:
- Upload Photograph
- Upload Signature
- Action 3: Make Payment: There are two options available for payment of application fee as given below:
- Payment through Demand Draft:
- Make demand draft of Rs.1200/- in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form.
- Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on Manager - MAT, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
- Payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking: In case payment option selected is Netbanking or Debit/Credit Card and photographs and signatures uploaded, candidates need not to send the printout of the online application form, however they are advised to keep the copy of the application form for future references.
- Action 4: View Application: Candidate can view the by clicking the button “Action 4: View Application” and can take print out of the same for their record.
- Action 1: Fill Application:
- Step 3: Check the status of your application.
- Step 4: Download the Admit Card
Note: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check AIMA website for updates.
- Payment through Credit Card/Debit Card (Approved by Master/Visa):
- Candidates are required to pay a fees of Rs.1200/-.
- With the Credit Card ready, you can do online registration. You are to exercise sufficient care while furnishing the details.
- After filling the form correctly, click the button "Proceed Next". The data filled by you will be displayed. In case you wish to change any information, click "Back to Edit Registration Form" button. If there is no change in information, click "Pay Now!" button. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- An auto-generated Registration Number is allotted to you on successful submission of online registration form and will appear on print version of the registration form.
- After taking the print out, affix your passport size photograph & put your signature in the space provided on the print version of application.
- Obtaining of Demand Draft (Pre-Requisite):
- Application submitted without the details of the demand draft will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi, in advance.
- After filling the online form correctly, click the button "Proceed Next". The data filled by you will be displayed. In case you wish to change any information, click "Back to Edit Registration Form" button. If there is no change in information, click "Submit" button. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- Make the set of the following documents:
- Print out of the filled online MAT Registration Form with auto-generated Registration No. with your photograph affixed and duly signed.
- On the back of Demand Draft please fill the following details:
- Your Name
- Auto-generated Registration Number
- Send the above set of documents to: Manager-CMS (MAT-Online), All India Management Association, Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- On receipt and verification of duly completed printout with Demand Draft, the MAT Bulletin in CD format containing the profiles of participating management institutes, will be sent by AIMA to the address filled by you. Peruse the bulletin to identify five institutes where your MAT Score is to be sent by AIMA automatically.