Master of Business Administration
MBA Entrance Exams
MBA is a master’s degree in management/business administration. Business economy growth and demand for an MBA postgraduate has increased proportionally across the globe.
To get admissions into the top management institute to pursue MBA, one has to take up MBA entrance exams that are conducted all over India. Top MBA institutes in India include IIMs, FMS, IIFT and more. MBA Entrance exams papers are set with an objective to find the aptitude of the candidate and his or her ability to take admission in a management program.
Eligibility for MBA Entrance Exams
- A Bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 system from a recognized university or a deemed university with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved categories)
- Candidates in bachelor's degree appearing for final year examination are also eligible for MBA
MBA Entrance Exam Paper Pattern:
MBA Entrance Exam paper follows a particular pattern. The time given to solve these Exam paper is limited and one should be quick in mind to handle each question smartly.
- Entrance exams mainly tests candidates’ ability in Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. Some institutes also ask Business and General Awareness questions while some may include an essay writing section which depends on the institute conducting the exam.
- After entrance exam, selection procedure may vary. Candidates are usually shortlisted in two stages which mainly includes
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Final selection is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- CAT: Common Admission Test
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
- CMAT: Common Management Admisison Test
- IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- NMAT: Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude test
- TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IRMA: Institute of Rural Management
- IBSAT: ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- TAPMI: T A Pai Management Institute Admission Test
- MICAT: Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Admission Test
- MHCET: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
Regional Entrance Exams back to top
- ICET: Integrated Common Entrance Test
- KMAT: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- TANCET: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
- GCET: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- RMAT: Rajasthan Technical Management Test
- HPCMAT: Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- PGCET: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
- JEMAT: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
- KIITEE Management Exam
- MP MET: Management Entrance Test
- VMAT: Vignan's Management Aptitude Test