About the Course Textile management is a one-year postgraduate programme or a two year MBA degree programme . The course teaches about business skills needed to manage apparel and textile industries around the globe. The student learns about analyzing problems, managing brand ownership, and...
MBA Entrance Exams in India
View All MBA News and Updates
About the Course Design influences the spaces in which we live and work. It elevates our mood, boost productivity and make one feel happy and secure. The course prepares you on how to take a bare shell and design the space with furniture, fabric and lighting. Every square inch of space matters...
About the Course The program in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management aspires to train fashion management professionals to face the changing trends in the fast moving fashion world. It enables to understand and interpret the economic macro-scenarios, to anticipate and analyze...
About the Course The program is effectively designed to combine the management concepts related with the worldwide fashion industry with various business modules of fashion design , production, marketing and merchandising. It is an ideal program for those who aspire for a career in the world...
In today’s rapidly changing world, it is essential that businesses are able to transform themselves to remain competitive. Businesses are required to create opportunities and wealth out of the constraints. This can only be achieved by reinventing, renovating and designing business strategies...
Business Schools in the USA have taken an inclination towards teaching their students the details of financial technology or Fintech. They believe that through this the student will become aware of and will be able to deal with the latest developments. They will become analytical and critical...
Given the popularity of an MBA degree in India, an MBA/MBA-equivalent is the most commonly held qualification among directors on boards of companies? A study by executive search firm Executive Access India has more than a quarter (26%) of directors, on an average, hold an MBA/MBA-equivalent degree,...
The School of Business Management (SBM) and NMIMS School of Law have together launched a program titled “MBA (Law)”. It is a new generation program of two-year duration and is a full-time degree course. NMIMS has always been in the forefront of introducing unique target oriented...
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Bombay, IIT-Delhi and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, have found a place in the top 200 universities in the latest edition of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings. From the top 200 universities in the world for the first...
The third IIM to be set up in the country back in 1973, IIM Bangalore is constantly ranked among the best business schools in India and the Asia – Pacific Region. Course Structure IIM Bangalore offers a full time residential one – year course Executive Postgraduate programme...
|The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) - PGDPC XXIII Admissions 2017|
|Applications invited for MBA Program 2017 at Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Admissions Open at MNIT, Jaipur for MBA Program 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at University of Lucknow|
|Applications Invited for MBA Program 2017 at NIT Silchar|
|MBA 2017 Admissions open at G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Admissions open at HPTU, Hamirpur for MBA Programs 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at GITAM School of International Business|
|UG/PG Admissions 2017 at Sharda University, Greater Noida|
- CAT: Common Admission Test
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
- CMAT: Common Management Admisison Test
- IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- NMAT: Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude test
- TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IRMA: Institute of Rural Management
- IBSAT: ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- TAPMI: T A Pai Management Institute Admission Test
- MICAT: Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Admission Test
- ICET: Integrated Common Entrance Test
- KMAT: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- TANCET: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
- GCET: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- RMAT: Rajasthan Technical Management Test
- HPCMAT: Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- PGCET: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
- JEMAT: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
- KIITEE Management Exam
- MP MET: Management Entrance Test
- VMAT: Vignan's Management Aptitude Test