Entrepreneurship MBA develops the key skills set and entrepreneurial mindset necessary to generate ideas and develop them into business plans. This program ensures that you enter into business world, equipped with vital knowledge and essential entrepreneurial skills. In addition, this programme...
MBA Entrance Exams in India
View All MBA News and Updates
If you are interested in pursuing a career in branding and advertising, then the MBA degree program offered by Suresh Gyan Vihar University is the best bet. The program covers core principles to allow you to gain a slew of knowledge, creative skills and practical abilities across various advertising...
The Suresh Gyan Vihar University is offering MBA program in Banking Management. Designed to impart requisite knowledge and provide skills necessary to function effectively in the challenging environment of the banking sector, the course is also geared towards students with avid interest in banking...
Word of the President Professor Arnoud De Meyer, president of the Singapore Management University, has a four-point mantra on how management education needs to change to stay relevant. He feels in this ever-changing world, educational institutions need to reflect and factor in changing on...
Range of MBA programmes Making financial planning for your degree even more critical MBA costs are on the rise. The tuition rates for one-year MBA degrees in the UK regularly exceed £10,000, with top programs like London Business School costing up to £78,500 for tuition alone....
Evolution of business qualities Immerse in new cultures, step out of your comfort zone, develop cross-cultural understanding, gain real-world experience and engage some of the world’s top companies with SP Jain’s Master of Global Business program. The program trains to appreciate...
Garden City University By our admissions team, who are always willing to assist you with your queries, the process of applying to the best programmes offered at GCU is facilitated in an organized and effortless manner. The University Grants Commission has listed Garden City...
Two-year work-cum-study programme for graduate professionals CRISIL has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) and The Second Wind (TSW), an initiative by Times Professional Learning, for its CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP)....
Flooding Recruiters With an average salary of Rs 16.54 lakh per year, the Department of Management Studies of IIT Delhi has completed its final placements for the 2016-18 batches. The institute received 56 recruiters- the highest it has seen, claimed a release issued by the...
Of late, entrepreneurship has emerged as a sustained medium of education for employment opportunities across the world. However, entrepreneurship education in India is still at its nascent stage. Several actions have been taken by the Indian government to bring out the relationship between...
|Central University of Orissa Admission 2018 begins|
|The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) - PGDPC XXIII Admissions 2017|
|Applications invited for MBA Program 2017 at Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Admissions Open at MNIT, Jaipur for MBA Program 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at University of Lucknow|
|Applications Invited for MBA Program 2017 at NIT Silchar|
|MBA 2017 Admissions open at G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Admissions open at HPTU, Hamirpur for MBA Programs 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at GITAM School of International Business|
- CAT: Common Admission Test
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
- CMAT: Common Management Admisison Test
- IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- NMAT: Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude test
- TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IRMA: Institute of Rural Management
- IBSAT: ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- TAPMI: T A Pai Management Institute Admission Test
- MICAT: Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Admission Test
- ICET: Integrated Common Entrance Test
- KMAT: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- TANCET: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
- GCET: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- RMAT: Rajasthan Technical Management Test
- HPCMAT: Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- PGCET: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
- JEMAT: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
- KIITEE Management Exam
- MP MET: Management Entrance Test
- VMAT: Vignan's Management Aptitude Test