Business Schools in the USA have taken an inclination towards teaching their students the details of financial technology or Fintech. They believe that through this the student will become aware of and will be able to deal with the latest developments. They will become analytical and critical...
MBA Entrance Exams in India
View All MBA News and Updates
Given the popularity of an MBA degree in India, an MBA/MBA-equivalent is the most commonly held qualification among directors on boards of companies? A study by executive search firm Executive Access India has more than a quarter (26%) of directors, on an average, hold an MBA/MBA-equivalent degree,...
The School of Business Management (SBM) and NMIMS School of Law have together launched a program titled “MBA (Law)”. It is a new generation program of two-year duration and is a full-time degree course. NMIMS has always been in the forefront of introducing unique target oriented...
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Bombay, IIT-Delhi and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, have found a place in the top 200 universities in the latest edition of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings. From the top 200 universities in the world for the first...
The third IIM to be set up in the country back in 1973, IIM Bangalore is constantly ranked among the best business schools in India and the Asia – Pacific Region. Course Structure IIM Bangalore offers a full time residential one – year course Executive Postgraduate programme...
If you are planning to appear for the CAT 2017 examination and thinking about what to do as your first step?, then you are definitely one among the CAT aspirants who has got confused upon many things. The first obvious thing to do is to apply for the examination, which is said to start in about a...
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSSA) conducted the first round of seat acceptance for admission to IITs, NITs and other government funded technical institutions (GFTIs) between the 29 th of June to 3 rd of July. Approx. 1.5 lakh candidates applied with their choice of institutes. On the...
The registration process for the NMAT by GMAC examination started on July 4 th of 2017. The NMAT examination is conducted by the GMAC for the selection of candidates to MBA programs that are offered by the NMIMS and with nineteen other B-schools like SRM university, VIT university and IBS etc. The...
The PGP degree that is available from any of the twenty IIMs, is a great illustrious career under the field of management to pursue with. The path to an IIM starts with the CAT (Common Entrance Admission Test) that has recently witnessed an admission of about two lakh candidates in the previous...
The CAT (Common Admission Test) 2017 will be conducted by the IIM Lucknow in this academic year. The IIM Lucknow PGP Admission Chair Professor named NeerajDwivedi will become the convener in this academic year. The IIM L shall be filling up the shoes of the IIM Bangalore that had the examinations in...
|The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) - PGDPC XXIII Admissions 2017|
|Applications invited for MBA Program 2017 at Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Admissions Open at MNIT, Jaipur for MBA Program 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at University of Lucknow|
|Applications Invited for MBA Program 2017 at NIT Silchar|
|MBA 2017 Admissions open at G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Admissions open at HPTU, Hamirpur for MBA Programs 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at GITAM School of International Business|
|UG/PG Admissions 2017 at Sharda University, Greater Noida|
- CAT: Common Admission Test
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
- CMAT: Common Management Admisison Test
- IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- NMAT: Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude test
- TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IRMA: Institute of Rural Management
- IBSAT: ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- TAPMI: T A Pai Management Institute Admission Test
- MICAT: Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Admission Test
- ICET: Integrated Common Entrance Test
- KMAT: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- TANCET: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
- GCET: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- RMAT: Rajasthan Technical Management Test
- HPCMAT: Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- PGCET: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
- JEMAT: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
- KIITEE Management Exam
- MP MET: Management Entrance Test
- VMAT: Vignan's Management Aptitude Test