The programme which was a three day event ended with prize distribution to the winners of various categories. The Chief Guests of the event were Mr. Anil Agarwal- Rajya Sabha MP, Ms. Shaan Suhas Kumar- Miss India Earth 2017 and Mr. Vishal Ramchandani- Winner of Top Model India Hunt 2017. The...
MBA Entrance Exams in India
View All MBA News and Updates
It is a well-known fact that pursuing a management degree course in India is a tad expensive proposition. Securing a seat in a prestigious MBA college is a cumbersome challenge while availing loans is equally a daunting task. Here are ten tips for you to avail loan to pursue your MBA. ...
Compared to other courses in India, availing loans to pursue MBA in India can be tad bit expensive. Each bank has its own terms when it comes to applying for MBA Education Loans. Therefore, it is pertinent to read the terms and conditions of the bank which you are applying for MBA Education...
In India, Master of Business Administration or MBA is one of the most aspired educational courses. As soon as the graduation gets over, a large number of students across the country start appearing for Computer Aptitude Test or CAT and other competitive examinations in order to gain...
In an apparent attempt to give holistic management education to the youth of the country, the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIT-B) is all set to roll out a new program, General Management Program for Young Leaders (YLP), with 3-5 years experience, apart from benefitting the first...
The Union Human Resource Development, Prakash Javadekar has released this year's National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIFR) India of top MBA colleges in India on April 4 at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi. The Minister, along with the top colleges in the country list had also released the category...
About IIM and IMU The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. IIMB has around 100 full-time faculty members, more than 1200 students across various...
With the stated intention of design a program with a cohesive focus on Securities Market, the Chennai-based Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) forged alliance with the National Institute of Securities Market (NISM), an education initiative of the Securities and Exchange Board of...
Of late, there is an exponential increase in bank fraud cases in India. Gearing up to face challenges including tackling the frauds, emerging technology and the importance of digital banking has promoted many a bankers to pull up their socks and regain confidence amongst their patrons. As part of...
XIMB/ XUB achieves spectacular Summer Internships for its 31st Batch MBA (Business Management) 2017 - 19
XIMB has carved its own niche among the B-schools of this country, nurturing the growth of top talent with the best of both - business acumen and thought leadership. Matching the aspirations of the students with elite organizations is one of the many achievements that XIMB has always taken pride in....
|The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) - PGDPC XXIII Admissions 2017|
|Applications invited for MBA Program 2017 at Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Admissions Open at MNIT, Jaipur for MBA Program 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at University of Lucknow|
|Applications Invited for MBA Program 2017 at NIT Silchar|
|MBA 2017 Admissions open at G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Admissions open at HPTU, Hamirpur for MBA Programs 2017|
|MBA 2017 admissions open at GITAM School of International Business|
|UG/PG Admissions 2017 at Sharda University, Greater Noida|
- CAT: Common Admission Test
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
- CMAT: Common Management Admisison Test
- IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- NMAT: Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude test
- TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IRMA: Institute of Rural Management
- IBSAT: ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- TAPMI: T A Pai Management Institute Admission Test
- MICAT: Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Admission Test
- ICET: Integrated Common Entrance Test
- KMAT: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- TANCET: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
- GCET: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- RMAT: Rajasthan Technical Management Test
- HPCMAT: Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- PGCET: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
- JEMAT: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
- KIITEE Management Exam
- MP MET: Management Entrance Test
- VMAT: Vignan's Management Aptitude Test