The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) is an all India entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The MAH-CET is conducted for admission to two years full time postgraduate degree courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State for the academic year 2016. The online MAH-CET 2016 will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016 and Sunday, March 13, 2016.
Paper Pattern for MAH CET 2016:
The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (5 options).
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 150 Minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of examination - Online
- Logical / Abstract Reasoning: This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude. This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.