Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra has announced the exam dates for online Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET), which will be conducted in March 2016. The MAH-CET will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016 and Sunday, March 13, 2016. The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 for admission to first year of post graduate Degree programs in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2016-17.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH CET 2016:
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Application Procedure for MAH CET 2016:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on MAH-CET application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for MAH CET 2016:
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (5 options).
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test duration: 150 Minutes
- Medium of MAH-CET: English
- Mode of examination - Online
For more details and information on MAH-CET paper pattern, please click here.
- Last date online registration: Tuesday, February 23, 2016.
- Issue of hall ticket through candidates’ login of successfully registered candidates: Friday, March 04, 2016 onwards.
- Date of the online MAH-CET: Saturday, March 12, 2016 and Sunday, March 13, 2016.
- Declaration of the result of the MAH-CET: Tuesday, March 29, 2016.