Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)'s Postgraduate Program Diploma in Management (Communications) has made a remarkable pace for itself since its inception in 1994. he PGDM-C, equivalent to an MBA, has evolved into one of the premier programmes in the country, endorsed by 100 per cent campus placements with the best corporate houses in India and in recent times, abroad as well. MICA's stringent selection norms coupled with the rigour of the curriculum ensure a highly committed, creatively and innovatively anchored, professionally-oriented manager, skilled in the practice of Strategic Marketing and Communication for the industry and the society. MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) is the mandatory entrance exam of MICA for PGDM (C), which will be held on Sunday, December 11, 2016.
How to Apply for MICAT 2017:
Candidates can apply online.
- Click on Register and enter your data in the online application form.
- Click on the "I Agree" button to accept the Terms.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
- Now click on "Register" to register.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your MICA ID and password. Use this MICA ID for all future correspondence with the MICA. Use this MICA ID and MICA password to enter the online application form to make any modification to the details provided by you.
- Click on the "Click here to Continue" link that appears along with your MICA ID and proceed for make payment. The screen will now display the Make Payment options.
- Cash at SBI Bank:
- Candidates can select the option of Payment through SBI Bank and take the print out of the SBI bank Challan.
- This Challan is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1965/- in cash at SBI Bank branch in your city. The bank will return two parts of the stamped Challan to you. One of them is the receipt for you. Sign the stamped MICA copy of the Pay-in-slip and send it to the Collection Centre at Admissions Office, MICA, Shela, Ahmedabad - 380 058 India.
- Cash at SBI Bank:
- Online Payment through Credit Card/Debit Card: Candidates may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website.
- Demand Draft: Get a demand draft for Rs. 1965/- from any Bank in favour of "MICA" payable at Ahmedabad. Choose the mode of Payment as DD in "Make Payment" Tab and click "Submit". Take a print out of the payment advice form, sign and send it along with the DD to the MICA at Admissions Office, MICA, Shela, Ahmedabad - 380 058, India.
MICA will authenticate the payment details and will send you an e-mail confirming the payment for PGDM-C 2017- 2019.