Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) has announced the exam dates for MICA Admission Test (MICAT 2017), which will be conducted in December 2016. The PGDM-C is the flagship program of MICA, Ahmedabad. The two-year, full-time, residential program is AICTE approved and is deemed equivalent to an MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is a differentiated MBA program that creates leadership through Creative Thinking, Communication and Consumer-Centricity.
Paper Pattern for MICAT 2017:
- MICA admission test, MICAT 2017 will be a multidimensional computer based examination, which will assess candidates in areas such as Divergent Thinking Abilities, Written Communication Abilities, General Awareness about contemporary social and business issues, including areas relevant to media, marketing, advertising & current affairs and Analytical & Verbal Abilities.
- All psychometric questions are compulsory.
- Psychometric test is a qualifier.
- Those who qualify on the Psychometric test shall be assessed for MICAT sections on Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, General awareness and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning.
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Score in each of the sections namely: VA, QA,GA and DCR shall be evaluated on Descriptive Test.
- d. Those who qualify on the basis of a, b and c as mentioned above and on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Score in DT shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI. Shortlist will be prepared on the basis of MICAT-1and /or 2 or better of the two scores if a candidate has taken both MICAT-1 and MICAT-2.
- Approximately 1/10th of the total number of candidates who appear in the two MICATs will be shortlisted for GE & PI based on the Total MICAT Scaled Score.
MICAT will be held in Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi / Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai , Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam.