NATA 2012 Exam Results is expected to be declared in the month of August 2012 by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA).
Score Cards / Mark List:
The score cards will be available on NATA website in e-format. Usually, the score cards will be posted on the website on the fourth working day after the test. The candidate, after fourth day may check his score directly from website giving his / her candidate ID. However, print out taken by the candidate of such score card will be only for reference and information. Candidate, however, may use print out of this score card while applying for the admission if the admission authority calls for the same. Original score card will be retrieved and verified by the admission authority directly from NATA server. Only the score card stored on NATA server is valid and no print/ hard copy will be considered valid.
Check here for more updates on NATA 2012.
About National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance test being conducted by the Council of Architecture through the academic unit National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) for admission to B. Arch degree courses. NATA is being conducted in terms of the provisions laid down under Council of Architecture (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) regulations.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Paper Pattern for NATA 2012:
- The NATA entrance test paper consists of two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
- Drawing Test:NATA drawing test is the two hour paper where candidates has to attempt three questions.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test:The NATA aesthetic sensitivity test is computer based test where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions.
- There is no negative marking in the aesthetic sensitivity test.
- Time allotted to answer the question is between 40 and 120 seconds depending upon the question
Click here to know more about NATA Exam.
Top Search Keywords: NATA 2012 Exam Results, NATA Exam Results 2012, NATA 2012 Entrance Exam Results, NATA Entrance Exam Results 2012, NATA 2012 Results, NATA Results 2012, NATA 2012 Entrance Exam, NATA 2012.