Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test AP ECET 2018 Hall Ticket Released
AP SCHE has released the APECET 2018 hall ticket on the official exam website of the council – sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is a Common Entrance Test conducted for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and is conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE).
AP ECET 2018 exam will be held on May 3, 2018 and the results are expected to be released on May 10, 2018
Steps to download the AP ECET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website of APECET 2018 – sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Click on the hall ticket link from homepage
- On next page, enter your registration number and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Submit the details and download your hall ticket
- The APECET 2018 examination will be held for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions.
Important dates for the AP ECET 2018 examination
- Date of AP ECET – 2018 examination: May 3, 2018 (Thursday)
- Time of Examination: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: May 5, 2018 (Saturday)
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: May 7, 2018 (Monday)