Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore has announced the dates for Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) 2012 which will be conducted in June 2012. The AIFD CAT exam will be held on Friday, June 8, 2012.
The Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) 2012 is held for taking admissions into postgraduate programs offered by the Army Institute of Fashion Design, Bangalore.
AIFD CAT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Any graduate recognized by Indian universities or equivalent.
For detailed information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AIFD CAT 2012:
- Candidates are required to fill in the form given at the end of the prospectus. The prospectus can be obtained by the candidates from the office of AIFD Bangalore, ITI B Area, Dooravani Nagar, Old Madras Road, Bangalore -560016 through requisition along with a crossed demand draft for Rs 550/- (which includes Rs.50/- as postal charges) in favor of Army Institute of Fashion & Design payable at Bangalore. Money order/Cheque/Postal order will not be accepted.
- Prospectus is also available on cash payment of Rs 500/- at the Institute, Army Headquarters (AWES) and all the Command Headquarters (AWES).
- The filled in application form has to be sent to the following address: Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore, ITI B Area, Dooravani Nagar, Old Madras Road, Bangalore -560016
AIFD CAT 2012 Paper Pattern
AIFD CAT will consist of 100 Marks objective type test items to be responded to by the candidates in the allocated duration of three hours. The test will have the following components:-
- Intelligence and reasoning test.
- General awareness test.
- English language competency & comprehension test.
(i) The medium of the test shall be English only. (ii) No negative marking will be done.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Monday, April 30, 2012
- Last date for receipt of application form (With late fee of Rs.100/-): Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- AIFD CAT exam will be held on Friday, June 8, 2012.