All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh jointly has announced the exam dates for Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT-2014), which will be conducted in December 2014. The RMATwill be held on Saturday, December 13, 2014.
Ph.D RMAT is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Business Administration program for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for RMAT 2014:
- Candidates should have master’s degree in Management or allied subjects from commerce, humanities, science, engineering and law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade or Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to master degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 years of teaching experience as full time faculty in a management institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a university.
Application Procedure for RMAT 2014:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates are required to obtain a demand draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for RMAT 2014:
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes. There are 100 questions. All questions are compulsory.
- Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4).
- All questions carry equal mark. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Last date to apply online: Friday, November 28, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of filled in online registration form at AIMA, New Delhi: Monday, December 01, 2014.
- Date of RMAT: Saturday, December 13, 2014.
For more details and information about RMAT 2014, please visit here.