Applications invited by Azim Premji Foundation (APF) for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Program 2012.
Candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000 or more depending on your work experience and suitability for the Fellowship. On successful completion of the program, you may be offered employment opportunities in the Foundation, at an appropriate compensation package.
- You should be a professional with at least 2 years of experience and at least a graduate degree.
- APF welcome people from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds as long as they are passionate about making a difference.
- Prior experience in the education or development sector would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for APF:
Prospectus and form can be downloaded from APF official website:
Important Dates for APF:
- Last date for submission of application form is third week of January, 2012.
- Group discussion and personal interview will be held in first or second week of February, 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility, please click APF