xt-align: justify;">The British Council invites applications from Indian students residing in Goa for Goa Education Trust (GET) Scholarships 2012. The Scholarship aims at providing the financial support for those students Indian students residing in Goa who intends to Study in UK.
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Details
The scholarship value will cover full or partial tuition fee. Applicants are required to bear all other additional costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Education Trust Scholarship
- Applicant must be an Indian national having an official passport and must be residing in India while applying to GET Scholarships.
- Applicant must be residing in Goa
- Maximum age limit for applicants is 30 years
- Applicants must be a graduate with excellent academic background along with extra curricular achievements
- Applicants must have secured admission in any academic programs in UK for 1 year at the time of applying for Scholarships.
Selection Procedure for Goa Education Trust Scholarship
Selection will be done on the basis of interview to be held in Goa.
How to apply for Goa Education Trust Scholarship
Click here to know more about the application procedure
Important dates forGoaEducation Trust Scholarship
Last date for submission of application is May 15, 2012
Check here to know more about the Goa Education Trust Scholarship
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,