Anna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Chennai has announced the exam dates for Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET-2014), which will be conducted in July 2014. The DEET will be held on Sunday, July 27, 2014.
DEET is conducted for taking admission to distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered in General Management, Technology Management, Financial Services Management, Retail Management, Health Services Management, Operations Management and Human Resource Management and distance Master of Computer Application (MCA) programs for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for DEET 2014:
Candidates should have a pass in any bachelor’s degree.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for DEET 2014:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs. 650/- along with the completed application which must to be sent to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai 600 025”.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for DEET 2014:
- For MBA Program: The question paper will be designed to test the capability of the candidates in the following areas:
- Data Analysis
- Comprehension Skill
- Basic Quantitative Ability
- Written English
- For MCA Program: The question paper will be designed to test the capability of the candidates in the following areas:
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness, Verbal Activity, Basic Science, etc.
- The question paper will contain 100 objectives type questions to be answered in 2 hours. Each question will have four alternative answers. Candidate has to choose the most appropriate answer and has to shade the choice of the answer in the box against each question.
- Last date for submission of application form: Monday, July 07, 2014.
- Date of DEET: Sunday, July 27, 2014.
For more details and information about DEET 2014, please visit here.