Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University offers MBA (Master of Business Administration) as a distance learning program. The minimum duration of the program is 3 years and maximum is 9 years. The admissions will be based on an ICET entrance test. The fee structure for the program is Rs. 5,200/- per year.
The applications for taking admission into this program are generally announced in the month of July or August and the academic session will commence in the month of September or October.
ICET entrance test
ICET-2012 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) for admission into MBA and MCA courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal second time on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Eligibility for Distance MBA program
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with 50% (45% for reserved categories)
- Rank obtained in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2012
- Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC/ SSC intermediate
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Admission Procedure for Distance MBA
Application form can be obtained by following ways:
- Application forms can be obtained by submitting a challan from specified SBH branches/ DDs drawn in favor of The Registrar, Dr.BRAOU, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad (in candidates name) on any nationalized bank for respective amounts. Cash will not be accepted.
- Application forms can be obtained by submitting the challan/ DD between 11.00 AM to 4.30 PM from the university headquarters at road no.46, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad – 500 033 on all working days or at the study centers mentioned against each program between 11.00AM to 4.30 P.M. on all working days except Mondays and Tuesday immediately following the second Saturday.
The application can also be obtained from the director, student services branch, road no.46, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad - 500 033 by sending a crossed demand draft for the cost of the application form plus Rs.50/- towards postage.
Last year the application forms were sold in the month of August, 2011 dated - 04-08-2011, so this year also we are expecting the sales of application forms will commence on the same date.
Submission of the application forms:
The filled in application forms should be submitted at the respective study centers. However, the application forms of MBA should be submitted in person at the university campus or by post to The Director, student services branch, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, road no.46, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad – 500 033.
Second Specialization in M.B.A:
Students who completed MBA with one specialization (i.e. finance, marketing, HR) from Dr. BRAOU and wish to do it with another specialization can obtain application form from their respective study centers by submitting a crossed DD for Rs. 100/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Registrar, Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad”, payable at Hyderabad with the name of the student”.
For more information log onto BRAOU
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,