All programs at ASoDL are conducted in the distance learning mode/online mode. It consists of three components i.e. assignments, personal contact program (PCP) and end term examination (ETE).
Master of Business Administration is a distance learning program which is offered by Amity School of Distance Learning. The duration of the program is 3 years which is divided into 2 semesters per year. The first semester starts in the month of January and ends in the month of June. Month of July is the beginning for the second semester which continues till December. The various specialization offered are human resource management, information technology, finance, insurance, marketing, international business, production and operations management.
The weightage for grading is internal assessment 30% and external assessment 70%. External assessment will be based on end term examination which is held twice in a year at the end of each semester, in the month of June and December.
Eligibility for Distance MBA program
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Indian or Foreign university.
- Candidates appeared in the final year of bachelor’s degree examination may also apply.
Amity School of Distance Learning Admission Procedure for Distance MBA
For Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar) and Gwalior campuses:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website www.amity.edu/admission.
- Application form should be submitted along with a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi. Online payment can only be done through credit card.
- Application forms can also be obtained from 440 AXIS (formerly UTI) bank branches. For list of Axis bank branches Click here.
- Application forms are also available at Amity University campuses - Lucknow, Jaipur, Gwalior and Gurgaon (Manesar).
- Weekend personal contact program – Jan 2012 semester (2nd phase): 18 March to 20 May 2012
- Last date for submission of project synopsis: 1 May 2012 (Tuesday)
- Last date for submission of assignments: 1 May 2012 (Tuesday)
- Last date for reappearance (papers) fees: 15 May 2012 (Tuesday)
- Last date for payment of July 2012 semester fee: 05 July 2012 (Thursday)
- End term examination – Jan 2012 semester: 1 June to 25 June 2012 (Tentative)
For more information log onto ASoDL
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,