Dibrugarh University (DU), Dibrugarh has announced the exam dates for Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT-2014), which will be conducted in November 2014. The DURAT will be held on Saturday, November 15, 2014.
DURAT is conducted for taking admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Assamese, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Statistics and Sociology and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Applied Geology, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Life-Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Petroleum Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physics, Sociology, Statistics and Philosophy programs for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for DURAT 2014:
Candidates should be master degree holders of recognised universities securing 50% marks or equivalent grade point in the relevant subjects.
Application Procedure for DURAT 2014:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The intending candidates shall have to deposit Rs.500.00/-+ Rs.60/- only as examination fee+ bank charge at the account of the State Bank of India mentioned in the prescribed bank challan, which can be tendered through any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The filled in application form with all requisite testimonials and the university copy of the bank challan is to be submitted at the teaching department/ centre of studies of the subject concerned.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for DURAT 2014:
- The DURAT shall be conducted in a single paper based on the subject concerned.
- The paper shall carry 100 marks and the duration of examination shall be of three hours.
- The minimum mark for clearing the DURAT is 45.
- Last date of availability and submission of application forms: Friday, October 24, 2014.
- Date of DURAT: Saturday, November 15, 2014.
- Declaration of result: by Wednesday, December 03, 2014.
For more details and information about DURAT 2014, please visit here.