As per reports, The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has started the online registration process for the MBA IB (International Business) entrance exam on its official website- iift.ac.in
Steps to apply for IIFT MBA IB 2019
- Log on to the official website,tedu.iift.ac.in
- Click on 'IIFT Online Registration - MBA(IB) 2019-2021'
- Enter the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit button
- Download the application form and take printout of the same for future reference
Candidates should have a Graduate degree in any disciplines from a recognised university/institute with a minimum of 50 percent marks. For reserved category candidates, it is 45 per cent.
Age limit -There are no age limit.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, essay write-up, group discussion and interview. Based on marks obtained in the written test, they will then be called for group discussion and interview to be held between fourth week of January and middle of February.
Pattern of admission test
- The admission test will have multiple choice objective type written test (in English)
- Duration of the test will be of two hours
- The paper will consist of questions covering English comprehension, general knowledge and awareness, logical reasoning and quantitative analysis.
- Last date for request for test centre change: November , 2018
- Admit card: November 16, 2018
- Written test: December 2, 2018
- Last date to fill the online application form and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: February 15, 2019.