Indian Institute of Management (IIM-K), Kozhikode has announced the exam dates for Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT-2014), which will be conducted in November 2014. The EMAT will be held on Saturday, November 29, 2014 and Sunday, November 30, 2014.
EMAT is conducted for taking admission to 2 years executive Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for EMAT 2014:
Working professionals with minimum of 5 years work experience after graduation (bachelor's degree/CA/ICWA) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for EMAT 2014:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2000/-, which is to be paid online at the time of registration.
- Mode of payments:
- Credit card (visa, master, maestro, rupay)
- Debit card (visa, master, maestro, rupay)
- Net banking
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for EMAT 2014:
- The test will be of one-hour duration consisting of three sections.
- The three separate sections are those which test:
- Numerical ability & Data Interpretation
- Verbal ability
- Logical reasoning.
- Each section will consist of twenty questions.
- Different questions may carry different weights and there will be negative marks for wrong answers.
- Online application end date: Monday, November 17, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application: Friday, November 21, 2014.
- Date of EMAT and interview: Saturday, November 29, 2014 and Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- Declaration of the list of eligible candidates: Monday, December 08, 2014.
For more details and information about EMAT 2014, please visit here.