J.K Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur has announced the exam dates for JK Lakshmipat University-Integrated MBA Test (JKLU-IMBAT 2013), which will be conducted in June 2013. JKLU-IMBAT exam will be held on Sunday, June 30, 2013.
JKLU-IMBAT is an entrance exam conducted for taking admission to 5 years integrated dual degree Bachelor of Business Administration + Master of Business Administration (BBA+MBA) program for the academic session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for JKLU-IMBAT 2013:
- Students should have passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply.
- Besides this, the students will have to qualify in the Integrated MBA test (JKLU-IMBAT) conducted by the university.
How to Apply for JKLU-IMBAT 2013:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form of the university and send the filled-in application form along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- favoring JK Lakshmipat University, payable at Jaipur, or deposit Rs. 1000/- in bank A/c No. 0273102000012616 of JK Lakshmipat University in any branch of IDBI Bank and addressed to - JK Lakshmipat University, Laliya Ka Vas, P.O. Mahapura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302026, Rajasthan, India.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for JKLU-IMBAT 2013:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for registration & online payment: Sunday, June 09, 2013.
- Date of JKLU-IMBAT exam: Sunday, June 30, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.
For more details and information about JKLU-IMBAT please visit here.