/>MAEER's MIT Institute of Design (MITID), Pune has announced the exam dates for MITID Design Aptitude Test (MITID-DAT-2015), which will be conducted in April 2015. The MITID-DAT will be held on Sunday, April 05, 2015.
MITID-DAT is conducted for taking admission to under graduate and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programs offered in Industrial Design, Communication Design and Fashion Design for the academic session 2015.
Click here to know more about the programs offered.
Eligibility Criteria for MITID-DAT 2015:
- For Graduate Diploma & UG Fashion Programs: Candidate should have 10+2 from any stream.
- For Post Graduate Diploma & PG Fashion Programs: Candidate should be a graduate in any disciplines 10+2+3 (minimum).
Application Procedure for MITID-DAT 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidate should submit a dully filled hard copy of the same before the last date along with a demand draft of Rs. 2,500 /- U.S. $ 45 (for foreign students) in favour of “MIT ID Pune” drawn on Pune branch as fees for design aptitude test.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for MITID-DAT 2015:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receiving the completed application form: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
- Date of MITID-DAT (tentative): Sunday, April 05, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Saturday, April 18, 2015.
For more details and information about MITID-DAT 2015, please visit here.