Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal has announced the exam dates for Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT 2013) which will be held in May 2013. MP PPT exam was conducted on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is an entrance exam conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for taking admission to Diploma programs into government/government aided polytechnic colleges within the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for MP PPT 2013:
- Candidate must have passed Class X exam with a minimum of 35% marks from MP Board/any other board equivalent there to as per 10+2 system with chemistry and/or Physics with mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing for the exam can also apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for MP PPT 2013
- Candidates can apply online from the official website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs 500/- and for SC/ST/PWD is Rs 250 only. Candidate has to pay an extra amount of Rs.50/- as online fee.
- Candidates can pay the fees through MP Kiosk/visa debit/master/internet banking/credit card.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for MP PPT 2013:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of the application form: Friday, April 19, 2013.
- Date of MP PPT exam: Sunday, May 12, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about MP PPT, please visit here.