/>NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has announced the exam dates for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2015), which will be conducted in February 2015. The N-MET will be held on Saturday, February 21, 2015.
N-MET is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programofferedat Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for N-MET 2015:
- Candidates should be graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2014 / XAT-2015 / CMAT-2014 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for N-MET 2015:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Attach the demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘MBA Application Form 2015-17’ on the top of the envelope.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for N-MET 2015:
N-MET 2015 is similar to CAT and consists of 50 questions each from Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms: Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- Date of N-MET: Saturday, February 21, 2015.
- Declaration of result / merit list: Saturday, March 21, 2015.
For more details and information about N-MET 2015, please visit here.