The Opec Fund for International Development (OFID) invites applications for Master’s degree scholarship 2012. The scholarship aims at encouraging students to pursue higher education in any field of education which is related to development in abroad.
OFID Scholarship Details
- The scholarship covers health insurance, tuition fees comprising supplementary exam fees as per institutions requirements.
- The scholarship also covers living costs, accommodation, books, etc.
- After completing the course the applicants will be provided with one time airfare.
Eligibility Criteria for OFID Scholarship
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants should be between 23-32 years as on admission.
- Applicants should have completed their undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college.
- Applicants should have at least cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more on a 4.0 rating system or its equivalent.
Selection Procedure for OFID Scholarship
The selected candidates will be informed by the June 14, 2012.
How to apply for OFID Scholarship
Click on the provided link to know more about the application procedure.
Important Dates for OFID Scholarship
Last date for submission of application is May 28, 2012.
Click here to know more about the OFID Scholarship
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,