Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for OPENNET-IV 2014, which will be conducted in August 2014. The OPENNET-IV exam will be held on Sunday, August 17, 2014.
OPENNET-IV is conducted for taking admission to three years Post Basic Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program in Nursing offered at School of Health Sciences for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for OPENNET-IV 2014:
In-service nurses, that is Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years, diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of two years experience in the profession.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for OPENNET-IV 2014:
- Student handbook and prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 or from any Regional Centre of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs. 1050/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of Regional Centre concerned or by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash at the respective sales counters.
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs. 1050/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre.
- Filled in applications must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by registered post/speed post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for OPENNET-IV 2014:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
- Date of OPENNET-IV exam: Sunday, August 17, 2014.
For more details and information about OPENNET-IV 2014, please visit here.