Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune has announced the exam dates for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2012 which will be conducted in the month of May 2012. The SET entrance exam will be held on Saturday, May 5, 2012.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common written test for the admission processes of undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University established as under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification No.F.9.12/2001 U.3 of the Govt. of India. In the year 2002 there were 3 constituent institutes, subsequently ten more Institutes of Symbiosis have been brought under the ambit of Symbiosis International University vide notification No.F.9.12/2006-U.3 (A).
It is a mandatory written test for the admission process for the undergraduate programmes of the Symbiosis institutes. However SET is not mandatory for the Symbiosis instititute of Technology (SIT) and Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS).
SET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- XII pass from any branch with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for students of SC and ST category.
- Qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and group discussion and personal interview.
- For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for SET 2012
For details on application procedure, please click here.
SET 2012 Paper Pattern
- SET-2012 has 5 different papers namely General, Design, Law, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- Duration of the test is 150 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers. All sections are Mandatory.
For more details on SET 2012 paper pattern, please click here
SET 2012 entrance test: Saturday, May 5, 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit official website.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,