Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education (SMUDE) or distance learning is a mode of education that aims to deliver education to the students who are not physically present "on site". Distance learning courses that require a physical on-site presence for any reason including the taking of examinations is considered to be a hybrid or blended course of study.
Sikkim Manipal University offers Distance MBA program, which is recognized by DEC, UGC, Ministry of HRD.Students can take admission in any of authorized distance learning centers of SMU.
Students should follow the required steps mentioned below for taking admission in SMU-DE
- Step 1: Decide on the program you want to pursue. Find programs
- Step 2: Download the prospectus
- Step 3: Visit the nearest learning centre. Click Here
- Step 4: Purchase the application form from the learning centre
- Step 5: Fill the application in all respects and attach the requisite documents mentioned in the application along with the course fee by way of a demand draft in favor of “Sikkim Manipal University, DE” payable at Manipal / Udupi.
- Step 6: Submit the application form with the requisite documents at the learning centre.
Note: For admission in international centers please visit a learning centre in your country for prospectus and application form
You can view the status of your application on this website by entering your application number.
For queries or more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply online at http://admissions.smude.edu.in
Eligibility for SMU Distance MBA program
- The minimum eligibility for taking admission into Distance MBA program is a bachelor’s degree.
Provision for lateral entry to second semester:
- 3-year graduation with PGDBA from AICTE recognized institution.
- BBA / BBM from a recognized university.
- 3-year graduation with 6-month Management Diploma from a recognized institution and minimum one year work experience thereafter.
- 3-year graduation and minimum 3-year work experience thereafter.
- For candidates opting for Healthcare Services specialization: MBBS / BDS / B.Pharma / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BSSM / BVSc / 4-year graduation in Allied Health Science / Life Science graduates from a recognized university
Note: In this lateral entry scheme, students have to appear and pass the previous semester examination. Books of second semester will be supplied by the university and internal assessment will be completed at the learning centre.
For more information log onto SMUDE
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,