Candidates applying for Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning programs must be fresh graduates/postgraduates, final year appearing/appeared students, working professionals, house-wives, retired defense personnel’s or their dependents are categorized under general/civil category and have to pay registration fees as mentioned under the general category. Active defense, paramilitary, police wards have to pay registration fees as mentioned under defense category as applicable.
1) General Admission
Students can now take admission online. Students can fill the admission form online and simultaneously pay the registration fee online and can enroll with SCDL.
- Students can collect the admission form at SCDL Pune office, pay registration fee at SCDL Pune office in cash or DD at the cash counter with all required documents attached to the completely filled admission form and submit the same.
- Students can walk into SCDL Pune office, with a duly filled admission form (downloaded from SCDL website), pay registration fee at SCDL Pune office in cash or DD at the cash counter with all required documents attached to the completely filled admission form and submit the same.
Student can take admission from any of their information centres located all over India. They provide counseling of programs offered by SCDL and also provide students with a platform where each student gets a chance to visit interact with counselors.
Walk-In in local Axis Bank Branch:
Students can collect the admission form at Axis banks the list of selected branch list is uploaded on the website. After filling the application form with all required documents it should be send to SCDL main Pune office along with the registration fee.
Students have to attach the registration fee demand draft in favor of “The Director, SCDL, Pune” payable at Pune and the required documents as per the checklist mentioned in the admission form, in a closed / sealed envelope and send the form duly signed by the applicant, by post to SCDL Pune main campus.
Students can also pay the registration fee online, with their credit / debit cards. In this case, they have to attach the online payment transaction details and the required documents as per the checklist mentioned in the admission form, in a closed / sealed envelope and send the form duly signed by the applicant, by post to SCDL Pune main campus.
Note: 5% extra will be charged for online payment.
2) International Admission
SCDL offers a very cordial welcome to the international students wishing to join programs. They have a fairly large number of students from more than 30 countries including Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Canada, Dubai, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Iran, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, UK, USA, Yemen and many others.
The non residents of India and SAARC countries will be termed as international students. International students must send the registration fees mentioned under international student category.
- The international students (outside India students), to pay program fee and other fees in Indian rupees instead of in US Dollars.
- For international students, a foreign address is mandatory with an address proof or copies of passport page showing visa of the foreign country.
- International students must send the prospectus request fees in the form of demand draft/cashier's cheque to SCDL. The demand draft/cashier's cheque must be drawn in favor of “The Director, SCDL, Pune” payable at Pune, India.
3) SAARC Countries Admissions
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is an organization of South Asian nations. Its seven founding members are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Applicants from the SAARC Countries (Except India), have to pay Registration Fees as mentioned under SAARC Category.
Eligibility for Distance PGDBA Program
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized university.
- Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognized Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience after completion of diploma.
- International/SAARC students who have graduated from a recognized university.
Students appearing for the final year of the graduation examination can also apply (subject to graduation within the time-line specified by SCDL).
For more information log onto SCDL
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,