Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) has a source for top quality education, since its inception in 2001, made rapid strides in providing quality education to thousands of students in India and abroad. The student enrollment has grown exponentially during the past five years. Today, the total active student strength of SCDL is more than 2, 53,577 making it one of the few large and most sought after distance learning institutes of India. SCDL is an approved distance learning institute by Distance Education Council (DEC), Government of India.
In order to ensure quality, SCDL gets the best of academic resources for teaching, evaluation, e-learning and self-learning material preparation from its sister management institutes as well as from the industry. The curriculum is comparable to that of any full time management institute. The curriculum is designed and constantly updated by the academics department comprising faculty from top ranks of the industry and having several years of teaching experience. SCDL has full time and over 350 adjunct faculties who are available for academic counseling, developing curriculum and assessments and for providing feedback to students on their academic progress.
SCDL has pioneered several innovative concepts in distance education such as:
- Introduction of a “Blended Learning” methodology for aSDCL, SDCL PGDBA , SDCL PGDBA course, SDCL distance PGDBA, SDCL distance course PGDBA, SDCL distance learning degree, SDCL PGDBA distance education, SDCL PGDBA degree, SDCL PGDBA programll their programs, combining all the three forms of learning, namely, published / printed self-learning material, e-learning, pre-recorded DVD lectures and faculty interaction (chat sessions and virtual classroom facility)
- Introduction of highly interactive e-learning content as a supplementary learning methodology to improve the understanding of concepts through case studies and practical examples, thereby bridging the gap between the book and the classroom. Online assignment system to provide students the flexibility and convenience to submit assignments at any time and receive immediate Results and feedback.
- The virtual classroom facility with the faculties has removed the distance barrier between the teacher and the taught. This facility provided by SCDL is an additional student support service to interact with faculty members online and live. Students can ask questions, have peer interaction and even replay an archived lecture. Virtual classroom sessions are conducted for all courses throughout the year.
- Online faculty chat sessions allow students to interact with faculty by typing their questions and receiving immediate answers in an online environment
- Modular course system with credit banking facility: Ability to take any single course and bank and accumulate credits for future transfer to other programs of SCDL thus providing flexible pathways of learning.
- Online and on-demand examinations conducted across India and abroad, to provide students the ultimate convenience of booking a date, time and place of their choice to appear for the examinations.
- A dedicated call centre with dedicated telephone lines supported by call operators and student counselors to give prompt response / guidance to their students.
- An ‘e’ communication centre which handles all student queries promptly & effectively.
- SCDL has a powerful web portal, www.scdl.net providing facilities like - online assignment submission, online exam booking, message board, counseling, campus-email ID with 10GB mailbox, ability to view admission status and academic status, etc.
For more information log onto SCDL
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,