Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) will begin admission process for undergraduate courses on May 18, 2018. The registrations was a month long process, this will allow
10+2 pass candidates to apply for various undergraduate courses in agriculture and allied subjects by submission of proper documents.
Candidates who have received their results today – May 16, 2018 are eligible to apply for the courses.
TNAU registration is conducted to grant admission to students the following courses
- B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Horticulture, B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture,
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Horticulture)
- B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech. (Bioinformatics)
- B.Tech. (Energy and Environmental Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- B.S. (Agribusiness Management)
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Information Technology)
Admission and seat allotment will end in August 2018 and first phase counselling will be held in July 2018.