The Ministry of Culture, Government of India invites applications for the Senior and Junior Fellowships 2012. The fellowship aims at encouraging the applicants in academic research as well as performance based research by undertaking the projects which are research oriented.
Senior and Junior Fellowship Details
- The fellowship awards Rs. 10,000 p.m. for junior fellowship and Rs. 20,000 p.m. for senior fellowship.
- The fellowship is provided for 200 each of senior and junior fellowship applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior and Junior Fellowship
- Applicants should be an Indian national.
- The age of the applicants are considered as on April 1, 2011.
- Applicants should have completed the graduation in the related areas.
- Applicants should have never used any of the senior/junior fellowships in the same areas.
Selection procedure for Senior and Junior Fellowship
- The selected applicants list will be displayed on the official website of Ministry of Culture.
- The short listed applicants will be notified through emails.
- Applicants should submit 6 months progress reports, failure of which can withhold the fellowship amount.
How to apply for Senior and Junior Fellowship
- Applicants are accepted online where each applicant will be assigned a unique roll number.
- The selected applicants should send a hard copy of the application and if they are employed then they should attach the NOC or consent letter of their employer.
Important Dates for Senior and Junior Fellowship
Last date for the submission of application is March 31, 2012.
Click on the provided link to know more about the Senior and Junior Fellowship
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,