Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh has announced the exam dates for All India Common Admission Test (UPCAT Dental 2013) which will be held in May 2013. The UPCAT Dental will be conducted on Sunday, May 19, 2013.
UPCAT Dental is an entrance exam conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) program offered at all the Private Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCAT Dental 2013:
- Candidate should complete 17 years of age on 31/12/2013.
- Candidates holding a minimum of 50% in PCEB (40% for SC/ST) are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for UPCAT Dental 2013:
- Forms can be obtained from participating colleges in person by cash/DD of Rs. 1000/- or from Union Bank of India in major cities.
- Application forms are also available at all member institutes. List of member institutes along with addresses and contact information can be found at www.upcatdental.net/bds/member.aspx.
Paper Pattern for UPCAT Dental 2013:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date to submit application forms: Friday, May 10, 2013.
- Date of UPCAT Dental: Sunday, May 19, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about UPCAT Dental, please visit here.