Final result of Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2017 (II) has been declared. A total of 192 candidates have been recommended on the basis of the Results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in November, 2017 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence. Candidates can check their Results at the official website - upsc.gov.in
Toppers in the UPSE CDS(II) examination
- Vivek Tharkoti has topped for the Indian Military Academy
- Followed by Debasis Sarangi and Ashish Rai
- Debasis Sarangi has topped for both Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy
Examination Details of UPSE CDS(II) examination
The exam was conducted for admission to the 145th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course.
Declaration of Marks for the UPSE CDS(II) examination
As per reports theUPSC will come up with the marks of the candidates after declaring the final result of Officers' Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2017.
Details of the vacancies
The number of vacancies, as intimated by the Government
- 100 vacancies for the Indian Military Academy [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' certificates (Army Wing) holders]
- 45 vacancies for the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]
- 32 vacancies for the Air Force Academy, Hyderabad,