Applications are invited by Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (CDE), Guntur for admission to distance Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) and Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) programs in various disciplines for the commencing session 2013.
For more details on disciplines, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE:
Candidates should have passed 10+2 education from recognized college.
How to Apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE:
- Applications can be obtained from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting crossed demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of "Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University" payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
- Applications can also be downloaded from www.anucde.com and cost of application form must be enclosed to the downloaded application form.
- The cost of application form, prospectus including entrance test fee is Rs.180/- (by hand) and Rs.230/- (by post/internet).
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE:
The selection will be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of filled in applications: Monday, August 26, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, September 29, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,