Applications are invited by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in various specializations for the session 2015.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, New Delhi:
- Candidate must possess at least one of the following qualifications of a recognized university/institute:
- A degree of Master of Sciences or master's degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or master's degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
- MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations.
- The candidates, who are likely to complete requisite qualification and degree by 30th January, 2015 may also apply.
How to Apply for AIIMS, New Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application Fee:
- For general/ OBC category: Rs.1000/- +transaction charges as applicable.
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- +transaction charges as applicable.
- OPH candidates is exempted from any fee.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS, New Delhi:
Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment.
- Last date for online application: Thursday, October 16, 2014.
- Date of written test: Saturday, January 17, 2015.
- Date of result declaration: Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click AIIMS, New Delhi.