Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University:
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/AAT.
How to Apply for Alliance University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for Alliance University:
Candidates are required to appear for the admission selection process comprised of Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT), oral extempore presentation and personal interview.
- For Spring Batch:
- Application end date: Saturday, October 11, 2014.
- Admission selection process:Thursday, October 16, 2014.
- For Fall Batch:
- Application end date: Friday, October 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Alliance University.