Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University:
- Candidates should have master’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University in a management-related discipline.
- Candidates should have minimum of two years full-time work experience and a high score in GMAT/CAT or Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT).
How to Apply for Alliance University:
- Candidates can download the application form from here.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University" payable at Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for Alliance University:
Candidates are required to appear for the admission selection process comprised of Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT), evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work and personal interview.
- Application end date: Monday, November 10, 2014.
- Admission selection process: Saturday, November 15, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Alliance University.