Applications are invited by Amity Global Business School (AGBS) for admission to 2 years Post Graduate Program in Management + Master of Business Administration (PGPM+MBA) program in various campuses such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Kochi, Mumbai, Noida, Patna and Pune for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for AGBS:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 and graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In aggregate percentage Physical Education, Fine Arts and Performing Arts will not be considered.
- Graduation final year appearing students should meet minimum eligibility till last qualifying semester/year.
How to Apply for AGBS:
- The candidates should download and print the application form from the official website.
- Candidates can duly fill the required details and submit it along with a payment of Rs. 500/- to the campus you are applying for as per addresses.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for AGBS:
The selection of the candidates will be based on percentage in the qualifying exam, English essay test and interview.
- Last date of submission of forms: Thursday, February 20, 2014.
- Test date for all campuses except Noida: Friday, February 21, 2014.
- Last date of submission of forms for Noida campus: Saturday, February 22, 2014.
- Test date for Noida campus: Monday, February 24, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Amity Global Business School.