Applications are invited by Amity University for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) honors, regular B.Sc, Bachelor of Arts (B.A) honors, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) honors, B.Com (honors)-evening, Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC), Bachelor of Film & Television Production, Bachelor of Financial & Investment Analysis, 4 years Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), 1 year Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), 1 year Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Fine Arts (MFA) and 1½ years Master of Philosophy (M.Phil), 2 years Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed), 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Financial Management and Master of Commerce (M.Com) programs in various specializations offered at Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior and Greater Noida campuses for the session 2014.
Click here to know more about various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for Amity University:
- For Graduate Programs:
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of formal schooling and cleared Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with 213 in CBT or 550 in paper based test or can have a band of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
- For Post Graduate Programs:
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of formal education at the school level followed by a bachelor's degree of at least 3 years duration. The applicant should have an excellent academic record to stand a fair chance as the post graduate courses admission is rather restricted.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria please visit their official website
How to Apply for Amity University:
- The cost of the admission form is Rs. 1,100 /-.
- The admission form is available:
- Online, by paying online with credit card.
- By downloading free and submitting with DD of Rs. 1,100/- in favour of 'Amity Form' payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates can buy the application form from Axis bank branches/ Amity campuses in Lucknow, Jaipur & Gwalior.
- Duly filled in application forms together with photograph should be submitted / sent to the respective campus.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Amity University:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test, Group Discussion (GD)/interview conducted by the institute.
- Qualified candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of admission procedure (written test and/or GD and/or interview) within 5 working days after the confirmation of the application form.
Last date for submission of application: Thursday, July 24, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Amity University