Applications are invited by Anna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Chennai for admission to distance Master of Computer Application (MCA) program for the academic year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University CDE:
- A candidate pass in any bachelor degree*. The candidate should have studied core Mathematics either at +2 level or Mathematics/Statistics/Computer oriented subject as one of the subjects at the degree level .
- A pass in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by Anna University.
Note: * The bachelor degree must have been obtained under 10+2+3 pattern.
How to Apply for Anna University CDE:
- A blank application form can be downloaded from the web-site “annauniv.edu/cd ” and the same may be filled.
- The completed application along with the demand draft for Rs.650 drawn in favour of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University ” payable at Chennai. The demand draft must be obtained from any nationalized bank on or after the date specified in the advertisement, along with a self addressed post card should be sent to The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025 so as to reach on or before the date specified in the advertisement.
For more details and inforamtion on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Anna University CDE:
The selection of candidates is done based on the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the University.
- Last date for receipt of application form by post: Tuesday, July 02, 2013.
- Last date for issue and receipt of completed applications: Tuesday, July 09, 2013.
- Date of DEET-2013 entrance test: Sunday, July 28, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Anna University CDE
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.