Applications are invited by Anna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Chennai for admission to two years distance Master of Science (M.Sc) program in Information Technology for the academic year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University CDE:
- A Candidate pass in B.Sc.* (Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics).
- B.Sc.* (Physics/Statistics/Chemistry) .
- B.E.S.* with Mathematics or Computer Science as allied subject.
- B.Sc.* Applied Sciences (Computer Technology/Information Technology/Computer Systems Maintenance and Networking).
- B.C.A.* B.E.*/B.Tech.* (any branch).
Note: * The bachelor degree must have been obtained under 10+2+3 pattern.
How to Apply for Anna University CDE:
- A blank application form can be downloaded from the web-site “annauniv.edu/cd ” and the same may be filled.
- The completed application along with the demand draft for Rs.650 drawn in favour of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University ” payable at Chennai. The demand draft must be obtained from any nationalized bank on or after the date specified in the advertisement, along with a self addressed post card should be sent to The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025 so as to reach on or before the date specified in the advertisement.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Anna University CDE:
Candidates applying for admission to MSc (IT) program will be directly called for admission.
Last date for receipt of application form: Friday, August 09, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Anna University CDE
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.