Applications are invited by Anna University, Chennai for admission to full time and part time Master of Science (M.S) program by research offered in Science and Humanities for the session January, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University:
- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ M.Sc. in Science & Humanities of this university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates should have M.Sc/ M.A (English) in the relevant branch of Science and Humanities/ MCA.
How to Apply for Anna University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application registration fee is Rs.800/- for general category and Rs.400/- for Tamil Nadu SC/ST/SCA candidates.
- A printout of PDF document of the online application form generated at the end of the application procedure should be submitted along with necessary documents to The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai-25, either in person (or) posted only by registered post or speed post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Anna University:
- The applications having the consent of recognized supervisor from recognized department of Anna University, Chennai are only being considered for admission.
- Other applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice. The preliminary scrutiny will be done by the Centre for Research and short list the eligible candidates as per norms.
- The short listed candidates shall be called for written test (to be conducted in the university departments of Anna University, Chennai only) by the Director, Entrance Examination.
Last date for submission of online applications: Saturday, August 30, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Anna University.