Applications are invited by Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (ANU CDE), Guntur for admission to distance 3 years dual specialization Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, HRM, Finance and International Management and distance 2 years single specialization MBA in Marketing, Finance, HRM, Hospital Administration, Banking and Insurance Management and Pharmaceutical Management programs for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for ANU CDE:
- For 3 years MBA Programs: Candidates should have a pass in any bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subject at degree or intermediate or 10th class level and a rank in ICET or pass in entrance test of CDE, ANU.
- For 2 years MBA Programs: Candidates should have pass in any bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subject at degree or intermediate or 10th class level with 2 years of work experience and a rank in ICET or pass in entrance test of CDE, ANU.
How to Apply for ANU CDE:
- Applications can be obtained from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting crossed demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of "Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University" payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
- Applications can also be downloaded from http://www.anucde.com and cost of application form must be enclosed to the downloaded application form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ANU CDE:
The selection will be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Monday, August 25, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, September 28, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click ANU CDE