Applications are invited by Bangalore University for admission to Master of Arts (M.A) & Master of Science (M.Sc) offered in various subjects, Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed), Master of Finance and Accounting (MFA), Master of International Business (MIB) and Master of Tourism Administration (MTA) programs at Jnana Bharathi & Central College campus, P.G centers at Kolar & Ramanagara and in affiliated colleges for the academic year 2014-15.
Click here to know more about the various subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University:
For details and information on eligibility criteria please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Bangalore University:
- Separate application should be submitted for each PG programs.
- Admission application in 3 sets along with the prospectus can be obtained from the Bangalore One Centers and the branches of State Bank of Mysore, Kolar, Ramanagaram and Chickaballapur by paying Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates of Karnataka.
- Application can also be downloaded from the Bangalore University website and the application fee of Rs. 600/- or Rs. 300/- prescribed should be submitted by way of DD drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore at the time of submission of application.
- Candidates can download the application form from the below mentioned websites: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in or www.karnataka.gov.in/bangaloreuniversity.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Bangalore University:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Issue of application and prospectus in Bangalore One Main Centers and main branches of State Bank of Mysore: Friday, July 18, 2014
- Last date of submission of application without fine: Thursday, July 24, 2014.
- Last date of submission of application with fine of Rs. 200/- : Saturday, July 25, 2014.
- Date of announcement of Omnibus merit list: Monday, July 28, 2014.
- Date of submission of letter correction in Omnibus merit list: Thursday, July 31, 2014.
- Date of announcement of final merit list: Saturday, August 2, 2014.
- Date of counseling for admission to arts, commerce and education faculties: Monday, August 04, 2014 and Tuesday, August 05, 2014.
- Date of counseling for admission to science faculties: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 and Thursday, August 07, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Bangalore University.